Foot & Ankle Care For the Athlete, Young and Young at Heart!
Ritchie Steed, DPM, FACFAS
We pride ourselves in
taking care of patients
as soon as they walk in the door
We value our patients and therefore try to provide as many in office services as possible.
Copyright © 2014 Flatirons Foot & Ankle Clinic. All Rights Reserved.
Patient Instruction on Visits and Paperwork
630 Coffman St., Suite A
Longmont, CO 80501
We hope this page is helpful so that your visit is most effective. You can help us in the following manner:
1. When you schedule your appointment please have your insurance information handy and already have a couple of days and/or morning/afternoon preferences.
2. Most likely we will have you come in early to complete the check-in process and/or in some cases to take x-rays which will vary depending on the type of visit.
3. Bring your insurance card, driver's license and co-pays with you, cash, check or credit card.
4. Bring any previous x-ray or MRI CD's that you may have of your feet or ankles.
5. For those who are having orthotic issues whether new or old, always bring in your orthotics.
6. New patient paperwork is over to the right in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader or similar application to open it. A link is available where you can download the application.
7. Please print a copy and fill out the patient paperwork, bring it with you to your appointment. You can let the staff know that you will have paperwork filled out prior to coming when you schedule your visit. You may also come to your appointment and fill out the paperwork in the office, we will have copies for you of the same paperwork.
8. If you have been to our office before and its been at least 6 months since doing so, please update paperwork once again, we apologize for the inconvenience, but updated paperwork along with updated insurance card greatly helps us process your claims and makes the visit more efficient, thanks for your cooperation. We completely understand the hassle, we would love not to have more paperwork to process ourselves.
***In the event you need your information released, please fill out this "Release of Information" form and fax or drop it off to our office. This form is to protect your information.